As one of the world’s major capitals for the events industry, London often hosts fantastic exhibitions showcasing it’s many beautiful venues & suppliers.
There are many amazing venues beyond London, perfect for hosting any size of event, from a small meeting to a huge Christmas party & I wanted to give them a place to showcase themselves out side of London.
And so the idea for The Venues & Events Expo Southeast was born.
A one-day exhibition for event professionals, venue finders, PA’s, VA’s & business owners who want to connect with amazing venues & great suppliers for events.
Whether you are organising a business event, meeting, seminar, conference, workshop, team building or a corporate party, you will find everything you need in one place.
Teaming up with the fabulous Aimee Nicholas of Clear Cut Venues is a match made in heaven, being as driven & passionate about the venues as I am, she also wants to show them off to the world, but we are going to start with the Southeast of England first :D
The expo is not just about the venues, it’s also about the different suppliers, all of who provide services, essential when organising events.
We are bringing together as many different venues, caterers, entertainers, printers, speakers, event stylists, furniture suppliers & so on, as we can
The question I often get asked by people is ‘what’s in it for me?’ And this is my reply.
As an Exhibitor: -
· It will raise the profile of your brand.
· It will give you a chance to show case your venue or business to 100’s of potential clients.
· You can stand side by side with other fantastic industry organisations.
· You will meet directly with the buyers.
· And you will be a part of something exciting, creative & new in the Southeast.
As an Attendee you will: -
· Meet over 100 amazing venues & suppliers to the events industry.
· Network with like-minded professionals.
· Pick up tips & tricks to help you create your next amazing event.
· Hear from industry experts, covering some of the vital areas of running an event.
· Take part in some creative workshops.
· Experience the fun, buzzing atmosphere of the first event Venues & Events Expo to be hosted in the Southeast of England.
This is going to be an amazing experience & we would love for you to join us.
The Venues & Events Expo Southeast, Thursday 31st May, 8am to 5pm at the Kent Event Centre, Nr Maidstone. www.venueseventsexpo.co.uk