Updated: Jun 19, 2019
Hosting an event is a great way to promote yourself & your business. When creating your event, one of the most important details to think about is how to incorporate your branding into the event.
The following 5 tips will help guide you on how to best incorporate your branding into your event: -
1. Make sure all your event material has your branding on it & that it all matches. Whether
you are going to give your attendees a simple leaflet, or a full event booklet, you need to make sure it all matches with your pop up banners, goodie bags, business cards etc.
2. Have some kind of branded art. Be creative with your logo or branding & have 1 or 2 pieces of branded art at your event. These will be noticed by your attendees helping your branding & event to stick in their minds. For example, one of my clients’, Get Fruitful Marking, has fruit as her branding & so we created & made fruit art for her events. The pieces stood out, everyone was talking about them & most people will remember the event because of them.
3. Bring your branding colours to your event. Blue, purple, orange, red, yellow or whatever your colours, have them present at your event. You can use things such as table cloths, sashes of material, flowers, balloons or pictures, anything that brings your branding colour to the event.
4. Have your logo on everything. Branded goods are always a great give away for your attendees, you could have pens, key rings, note pads or T-shirts. You could even have branded chocolates or cupcakes.
5. Don’t over brand it. Having your branding at your event is vital & the above 4 tips will give you great ideas of how to introduce your branding into your event. But do be careful not to go too mad, there is such a thing as too much.
Having your branding at your event is another detail which, will be noticed by your attendees & help make it memorable. But as with every aspect of your event, it must be done well.
Follow these tips & put your own twist to it, to make sure you stand out from the crowd with an amazing event.
What happened to you?
Comment below if you would like any help with branding your event or to let us know how you branded your last event.
If you found this post helpful, please do share with others you feel will enjoy reading it.
If you would like to keep up to date with my blogs, full of useful facts & tips, to help you have the most amazing & beneficial event, sign up to our mailing list.